- 140 g or 1 cup Toasted hazelnut, pulsed in food processor until a mulch (any nut or seed works)
- 5 g or 1 tsp Salt
- 400 g or 2 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 250 g or 1 cup Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 230 g or 1 1/2 cup Nextjen All Purpose Baking Blend (flour)
- 11 g or 2 tsp Baking powder
- 120 g or 1/2 cup Browned butter
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- In a mixer with a paddle attachment, mix together nuts, salt, sugar, milk and eggs for 1 minute.
- Add flour and baking powder, mixing until incorporated.
- Mix in the brown butter.
- Scrape cake batter into 2 greased 10” round cake pans or 1 12” x 16” rectangle cake pan.
- Bake at 400°F for 5-6 minutes, then lower the temperature to 350°F and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Nextjen Gluten-Free https://nextjen.ca/