← Return to previous page
Yields 8 Prep Time 15 min Cook Time 15 min Total Time 30 min
- 270 g or 1 3/4 cup Nextjen All Purpose Baking Blend (flour)
- 6 g or 1 tsp Baking soda
- 80 g or 1/4 cup Sugar
- 8 g or 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 g or 1/2 tsp Salt
- 120 g or 1/2 cup Cold butter (cubed)
- 140 g or 3/4 cup Whipping cream
- 5 g or 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 10 g or 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 80 g or 3/4 cup Dried cranberries (or raisins)
- Mix dry ingredients with cold butter in a mixing bowl with the paddle attachement, until the butter is pea sized.
- Mix the wet ingredients and dried cranberries together.
- Add the wet mix into the flour mixture and mix for 30 seconds, just until dough comes together.
- Scrape dough onto a surface sprinkled with sweet rice flour.
- Form into a rectangle with hands and cut into 8-9 large triangles, or 16 small ones.
- Place scones on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Egg wash the top of each scone and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350°F.
- Test temperature with a probe to reach 87-95°C (190-200°F).