← Return to previous page
Yields 12 Prep Time 15 min Cook Time 5 min Total Time 20 min
- 280 g or 2 cup Nextjen All Purpose Baking Blend (flour)
- 20 g or 2 tbsp Psyllium husk
- 20 g or 2 tbsp Corn bran (or rice bran)
- 360 g or 1 1/2 cup Hot water
- 20 g or 2 tbsp Canola oil
- Mix all ingredients together in mixer for 3-4 minutes (the dough will form a ball).
- Divide into 10- 12 even pieces and roll as thin as you can on sweet white rice flour.
- Close to serving time heat a large non-stick frying pan to med/high.
- Lightly oil the chapatti (spray oil works well).
- Place flat bread in dry pan for 40 seconds (if it starts to burn turn down the heat, if it starts to stick turn up the heat).
- Flip onto other side for another 40 seconds; the bigger bubbles the better.
- With a folded clean kitchen towel pressed down on your Chapatti; this helps form bigger bubbles.
- After removing from pan, brush with butter and serve.
- *** Be careful not all spray oils are Gluten free!!