← Return to previous page
Yields 4 Prep Time 10 min Cook Time 10 min Total Time 20 min
- 240 g or 1 3/4 cup Nextjen All Purpose Baking Blend (flour)
- 240 g or 1 cup + 1 tbsp Hot water
- 5 g or 1 tsp Salt
- 1 g or 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 4 g or 1 tsp Ground black (or white) pepper
- 5 g or 1 tsp Butter
- 5 g or 1 tsp Oil
- Mix all ingredients in a mixer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Divide into 4 equal pieces; roll each piece 5 mm thin on sweet rice flour.
- Brush lightly with oil and fork the bread for a classic look.
- Place on a baking sheet that has been preheated in a 400°F oven, and bake the flatbread until slightly bubbled and lightly browned.
- **Cracker method: Follow instructions above, but when rolling, roll dough to 2-3 mm thickness and bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes. They should be golden brown and crispy.