- 125 g or 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 50 g or 1/4 cup Sugar
- 30 g or 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 60 g or 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 Egg
- 10 g or 2 tsp Vanilla
- 140 g or 1 cup Nextjen All Purpose Baking Blend (flour)
- 5 g or 1 tsp Baking powder
- 5 g or 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 g or 1/8 Salt
- 100 g or 1/2 cup Blueberries (rolled in a sprinkling of flour if frozen)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Mix buttermilk, sugar, oil, egg and vanilla together.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Add berries, mixing until just combined, then scoop muffin mix into buttered (or paper lined) muffin tins.
- Bake in 350°F oven 12- 15 minutes.
- *Fresh or frozen raspberries or blackberries go nicely in this recipe as well.
Nextjen Gluten-Free https://nextjen.ca/